About Cotswold Downs
Set on Hillcrest's doorstep, criss-crossed by nature trails and boasting a fabulous golf course, Cotswold Downs is a haven for the young and old, nature-lovers and those who wish to retreat to a secure and peaceful environment. It's the lifestyle you've always dreamed of for you and your family, and it's right in front of you.
Map of the Estate
Safe & Sound
The safety of Cotswold Downs residents is of the highest priority. Below are the most notable security protocols and procedures currently in place.
The central control room is manned 24/7 by a Fidelity control room operator. The control room undertakes the following:
- Alarm monitoring.
- Panic facility linked to armed response.
- CCTV monitoring, including access points, LPR and turnstiles.
- Number plate recognition monitoring.
- Secure package storage.
The estate is continuously patrolled, with an on-site reaction vehicle, perimeter foot patrols 24/7, and night shift patrols inclusive of a dog unit and reaction vehicle.
Access to the estate is managed extremely tightly. This includes:
- ● Biometric registration –for residents, stay-over guests, domestic workers, club members and contractors.
- ● Visitor management using access codes.
- ● Secure boom gate control.
- ● 24/7 Fidelity guards posted at all access points.
- ● Number plate recognition on non-residential vehicles.
- ● Turnstile access for all domestic workers and contractors.
- ● CCTV monitoring of drivers and pedestrians.